Monday 29 June 2015

Canada eh!

Hi! Canada Day is just a couple days away, so I thought I would make a project to honour that.  I haven't used my cricut expression in quite some time, so I figured it was time to use it again(well, that and also I have the Canada Day cartridge that I have had for years and never used!)

                     

The CANADA eh! and the heart flag key chain were cut with the cricut expression and Canada Day cartridge, the gable box is an svg cutting file, that was altered and cut with silhouette designer studio. 
I added a little bit of bling on the front of the box.  I love salt water taffy, so when I saw these red and white ones I thought they would be perfect.  However, I was snacking on them as I was creating this project, and I seemed to have ate most of them ( the 5 you see in the picture is literally all that is left). Ops, I guess I better get back to the candy store before Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous treat box for Canada Day!! Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas "4th of July/Canada Day" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete