Sunday 5 July 2015

Size Does Matter

My daughter Keeley and I, love going to Disneyworld( who doesn't, right).  We love all the parks, but my favourite has to be Animal Kingdom, which is also home to our favourite ride, Expedition Everest!  So needless to say when I saw the Big Foot cutting file at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, I had to buy it, along with the matching stamp set "Big Hairy Hello" from Pretty Cute Stamps.

I do have some great pictures of that ride, and plan to do a layout with them, however today's project is of another one of Keeley's and my favourite things, BLUE SOUR BIG FOOT CANDY.  Yum! Yum!

                               

I used the K-cup treat cutting file and added a circle cut out to the front( I wanted the candy to show through). I made the yeti blue and attached him with an action wobble to give him some movement (after all, nobody has been able to capture one yet).  I finished the project off with a tag, size DOES Matter.


4 comments:

  1. Yum! Who doesn't love gummies! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Pretty Cute Stamps...for our first challenge. Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I have this set too, it is so much fun!! Great idea with recycling the Kcups! Thanks for joining the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just SO cute! What perfect candy to go with that file and the stamp set! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge over at Pretty Cute Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! What an amazing treat holder - love the blue guy!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Cute Stamps for our challenge this month! Can't wait to see you again :)
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete