Friday 7 August 2015

Recycle Bear

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday! I have a quick little share for you today.
Kadoodlebug designs has a new challenge going on and I thought I would participate.  The challenge is anything goes, but not a card.  So I decided to make a recycling bin for old ink cartridges.  I have made this type of project before, and my friend really liked it and wanted me to make one for her.  

                                   

This ones for you Christine, hope you like it!  I used an empty cashew container and the recycle bear kadoodlebug design file.  Put the bear on some pop dots, attached it to the front of the container. It was that easy!

                   Here's the one I made for myself back in April for a different challenge.
      

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore it / them !!!! Not only do I think it is creative and artful, it fits the need of knowing where to store your recyclable items. Fantastic !! p.s. I can't wait to have my set of three on the shelf ;) Thank you Kandy Krazee!

    ReplyDelete