Tuesday 10 May 2016

Making a Splash

Morning Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.
This week its:

Water or Shades of Blue


I'm not a surfer myself, but I love sitting on the beach and watching the surfers out there catching and riding the waves!

This adorable surfer girl is from SVG Cutting Files!  I attached her to a bag I made using my 
We R Memories gift bag punch board.  Then tied it closed with a tag.

Now, head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see the rest of the Design Team projects our fabulous  Divas have created for you!
You have one week to Link up your own creation.
Can't wait to see what you make!

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable Surfer girl! CUTE treat bag/Gift bag! I like to watch the surfers too... it's so cool when you see them riding the waves! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Totally screams summer~your surfer girl is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE! I just love this and I wish I was a surfer girl. At least my little one has learned and he LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete