Tuesday 7 June 2016

Howdy

Good Morning, Everyone!
It's Tuesday, time for another Die Cuttin' Diva Challenge!
This week it's a sketch challenge


Here is my project

I used my silhouette cameo to design then cut all the shapes out.
I used Pretty Cute Stamps "Howdy Partner" and "Best in the West"
for all the stamped images.


Here are some pictures of the inside of the card.




Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see how you use this sketch!
Don't forget to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see what the fabulous Divas
have created!

Happy Crafting!

Challenges:
Pretty Cute Stamps:     Just for him

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and it is a gift card holder...I had no idea. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift card holder!!! Love that cowboy image you used!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card! I love how you used combined the sketch with the Stamps! Thank you for joining us for the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge this month! Hope to see you again :) DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thank you so much for participating in our Just for Him Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete