Sunday 4 September 2016

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge

Hey Everyone!
September is here, and I am very excited to say that I will be Guest Designer
at Jaded Blossom this month!

There is a new challenge starting today!
This months theme is:
Die heavy project


to create the box, then I embellished it with Halloween Dies 2 and Halloween Scenic Dies
I used Mini Tag Dies 2 and Halloween Treats stamp set.


I decorated the candy tree using Halloween Dies,


and for the topper I used the Stitched Circle Die and Halloween Treats stamp set.


Added a string of bat lights!


Hope I'v inspired you, come join us in the challenge!

Here is a link to the Jaded Blossom Store.
This months spotlight is:
Only $10.99 for the month of September!

Sneak peeks start tomorrow!
You don't want to miss them!
See you there!


5 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea!!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea!!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl! You knocked this one out of the park! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooooo FABULOUS !!! Love all the details / dies you used , almost too cool to eat !! Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the JB Guest Designer this month! I know you'll ROCK it! And this project it TOTALLY AWESOME! LOOOVE the details and the dies.... Can't wait to see more from you! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete