Tuesday 20 December 2016

It's Christmas

Good Morning!
Today's challenge at Die Cuttin'  Diva's is
Santa or Reindeer
Here is my Project

These fun Santa Pants are from SVG Cuts, Happy Holidays SVG kit
I used red flocked paper for the panels on the front of the pants.
Black glitter paper was used for the belt, and the suspenders were attached,
using some snowflake brads from my stash.



The sentiments and tags are from Jaded Blossom.
The holly is from Jaded Blossom, as well.


Head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's a check out what our other fabulous Diva's have created.
Then, link up your own Santa and Reindeer creation.
Can't wait to see what you make!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! These Santa pants are FABULOUS! Love all the goodies you stuffed into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am putting on my fat pants, eating a lot of candy and celebrating this adorable gift you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable Nancy! And the sentiments are just perfect. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohs my goodness I absolutely LOVE this!!Super fun & Yummy!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Santa's pants! So adorable! ❤️🎅🏻

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stinking cute !!! Make sure to link up to the JB challenge this month too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH! This is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE the 3D Santa Pants and the way you dressed it all up with goodies too! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete