Tuesday 3 January 2017

Your So Cool!

Happy New Year!
It's Tuesday, time for a challenge at Die Cuttin Diva's.
We are starting the year with a 
Sketch Challenge!


Here's what I created
Is this not the cutest snowman you've ever seen, or what?!

This adorable snowman is from Little scraps of Heaven.
The paper is from Recollection,
and the sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps, Warm Winter Wishes.

Come join the fun!
You have one week to come up with your own design for this sketch!
Link up your creation at Die Cutting Divas blog
Can't wait to see your project!


7 comments:

  1. He sure does put a smile on my face! Thank you for being a part of our Die Cuttin' Diva team. Your projects are always so fun and I am happy you share them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!
    This card is super adorable!! Love the cute snowman!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie, alright, but I think a little top heavy! In real life, I think he'd lose his head!

    Adorable card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That snowman is just adorable, love him. Happy New Year!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little snowman is a cutie! Great looking card! I am looking forward to being on the DCD team with you! Oh..I am a new follower too!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH Nancy... that snowman is way toooo CUTE! I really need to cut him out! What fun papers and sentiment! Wonderful take on the Sketch! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this snowman!! he is the best!!

    ReplyDelete