Monday 18 December 2017

Tree-Mendous Holiday Wishes

Hi Everyone!
It's Nancy from kandykrazee!
I'm thrilled to be Jaded Blossom's December Guest Designer for the day!
I made this fun little Christmas Tree and decorated it with
Jaded Blossom stamps and dies.


I used the Christmas Banner Dies to cut out the lights and wrapped it around the tree,
 then I cut some gingerbread men, ornaments and holly to decorate the tree.


For the sign on the tree, I used Fall Dies and the sentiment is from the Merry & Bright
 stamp set.  For the star, I cut out a couple of snowflakes from the Winter Dies in yellow, layered them and added some bling and attached it to the top of the tree.



For the inside of the tree I used a sentiment from Bah Humbug 2 stamp set, 
Rectangle Dies and a candy cane from the Christmas Dies.

List of Jaded Blossom products used

I hope you enjoyed my project!
Thank you, Candace and Michelle for inviting me to be a 
December Guest Designer.

Merry Christmas Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous Christmas tree!!Adorable decor!!Congrats on your GD spot!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! I was so excited to see you up on the Jaded Blossom Page! Congrats to you for being their Guest Designer! I totally LOVE your Tree.. It's so Festive and that sentiment is Funny! Love the dimension - Very Cool Project my friend! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! This must have taken your hours to put together.. but the results are fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this Christmas tree, so creative and festive. Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete