Tuesday 29 December 2015

Enchanted

Hi Everyone!

It's Nancy here from kandykrazee and I'm so excited to be Jaded Blossoms guest designer today!
Thank you Michelle and Candace for having me.

Jaded Blossom stamps are always a great finishing touch on every project,  a lot of the times they are my inspiration!  My project today was inspired by the "Enchanted" stamp set, hope you like it.


Ribbon board using "Enchanted" stamps and svg outline


Tea cup and pot using "Enchanted" and "Enchanted Candies" for the kisses in the cup


Treat box using Scallop Caddy Die and "Enchanted" stamp set

Thanks for stopping by and again, Thank you Michelle and Candace for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer!

Materials used:
Enchanted Bundle
Scallop Caddy Die


4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all the projects you put together for Jaded Blossom. So Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! A ton of work went in to these projects !!! They are alll so cute and adorable ! Thanks you so much for being our guest designer today !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a fantastic job on all these adorable projects!! GREAT job and you showcased JB stamps perfectly!
    Congrats on your GD spot at JB!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous set! I bought this stamp set and haven't used it yet! I added your link to my right sidebar, so I don't miss any more of your projects. I wish you had a Google Friend link so you would come up in my reading list.

    ReplyDelete