Friday 4 December 2015

Merry Christmoose!

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Today I have the honour of being Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon, Guest Designer!

Lisa has some of the coolest files ever, they are so fun and easy to work with.
I used a few of my favourites to create today's projects!



For my first project, I made a shadow box!
I used Winter Critters Cutting files and Birch Tree Trunks Cutting files.
I used pop dots to create dimension. I wrapped christmas lights around the antlers of one moose and attached a holly button to the head of the other moose.
I put a string of tiny lights in the bottom of the shadow box and covered them with snow.

Here's a close-up
I stamped "Merry Christmoose" (Pretty Cute Stamps) on the glass of the shadow box.  
The snowflakes, bird and snowman XING sign are all buttons.





 For my second project
I used Winter Cardinal Cutting files and Fancy Pillow Box 2 Cutting files.
I didn't want to use traditional christmas colours, 
so I cut the cardinal in hot pink and used teal for the holly leaves.
I added some bling berries to the holly, wrapped some twine around the box and added a button.
I stamped "Merry & Bright" on the front, and "Hope your Holidays are the sweetest" on the back.
The stamps are from Jaded Blossom.

Here is a picture of the back

Here are the files I used.


Hope you enjoyed my projects, thanks for stopping by!
And Thank you Lisa for having me as todays Guest Designer!



1 comment:

  1. Wow fabulous projects. I love all the detail on the shadow box.

    ReplyDelete