Tuesday 21 February 2017

Koalaty hugs and kisses

Good Morning Everyone!
It's Tuesday, once again!
Time for a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Diva's!
This week's challenge is
Animals

Isn't this little guy the cutest!  This adorable belly box is from My Scrap Chick.
The tags and sentiments are from Jaded Blossom.


I used an eyelet from Eyelet Outlet to attach the tag to the koala's hand.
I also used green glitter enamel dots on both tags.



Make sure you head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's and see what the
DT Diva's have created to inspire you.  Hope to see you there!
Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. This is so super cute!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally ADORABLE Nancy!! LOVE your Koala and the sentiments! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL the belly boxes too (I have a big collection). This koala made me smile, especially with the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable project!

    Glenda's Card

    ReplyDelete