Thursday 9 February 2017

Totally in love with you

Hi Everyone!
Just popping in to share a Valentine gift bag I made for Valentine's Day!


For the bag I used SVG Cuts, Snowed-In Gift Bags SVG kit.
I left out the heart insert and just used some printed vellum between the layers.
I used 4 red brads, that I dipped in glitter, to attach the red panel to the bag, and added 3 red
stippled jewel brads to the bottom right side of the bag.  The brads are from Eyelet Outlet.

I die cut the word Totally from white card stock 4 time and glued them together,  then I glued glitter to the top of the word and attached it to the vellum. The die is from Craftin Dessert Diva's Greeting Word Dies. The sentiment is also from Craftin' Dessert Diva's.  It's from the Tiny Sentiment stamp set.

I am entering my project in the Craftin Dessert Diva's mood board challenge.


Here's another look at my project


Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Totally Love this Valentines decorated bag ~ your attention to detail and creativity ~ makes this the perfect presentation for something sweet on Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so Pretty Nancy! I LOVE it! the word TOTALLY stands out perfectly! Beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete