Sunday 23 April 2017

Beach Bound

Hi Everyone! It's my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet blog.

The warmer weather is finally here, and I am looking forward 
to even warmer, beach weather!


These beach themed brads from Eyelet Outlet are so cool and I had so much fun
putting together my gift bag with them.


I used the Sand dollar brads to attach the handle to the bag.  I also used the sand dollar
and Starfish brad to dress one of the tags and the Sandcastle brad on the other tag.


Want to dress up your projects with some summer themed brads.  Check out 
the Eyelet Outlet Store, to find these and many more summer themed brads.

Products used:
Sand castle brads    Eyelet Outlet
Aloha    Jaded Blossom
Brunch Party SVG kit   SVG cuts

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. I sooo LOVE this! It's very cool and that paper is totally perfect! LOVE the sand dollar brads for the handles... this is a great bag!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love this Nancy! Super fun papers and cute little brads..so perfect for this bag!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete