Saturday 11 April 2015

By the Sea

Hey there Everyone!
Hope you are having a good weekend!  I've been busy in my craftroom, and have another project to share.  This lighthouse is from svg cuts, Seaside svg kit.  The pattern paper I used is grafic45 By The Sea and I embossed the bottom panels on the lighthouse with a brick textured embossing folder.

                                  

For the windows, I used a white coloured vellum and inserted a tall, colour changing, battery powered candle on the bottom of the lighthouse and a small battery powered tea light for the top.

                                   

For a little more interest, I tied a rope around the bottom portion of the lighthouse and added an anchor.  I think it looks good either way, don't you?  Well, that's it for now, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW great light house! I am a boater, so i love all things nautical!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV
    Elaine
    CTVDT

    ReplyDelete