Thursday 23 April 2015

Peace, Love, Recycle.

Hi Everyone!
I was busy in my craftroom yesterday, making a project for Earth Day, and I'm so excited to share it with you!  This project was so fun and easy to make and thanks to Pretty paper, pretty ribbons, did not cost me anything.

       

The peace, heart, and recycle cut outs  are from Pretty paper, pretty ribbons Friday freebie, the containers I used are empty peanut and cashew containers and the paper is from my scrap pile.  Originally, I was only going to make the recycling container for my empty ink cartridges, but then I realized I needed something for my old batteries, and I had three of these empty container that fit perfectly on my shelf, so I decided to make the peace and love symbols, as well.  I'm sure I will find something else to recycle in the "Peace" container.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea....and such a cute way to store those recyclables!! Thank you so much for joining us for the Go Green Challenge over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are oh so cute!!! Love how you did these-- I can't wait to hear back about what you place in the Peace container :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! and a clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete