Thursday 16 April 2015

Mustache Gracias!

Good morning!
I have a fun project to share today.  I absolutely love these moustache stamps from Jaded Blossoms, so when they announced the challenge was use your favourite Jaded Blossoms stamp, I knew I had to make something with these stamps.

       

The handle bag is an svgcuttingfile file that I stamped with moustaches. I tied the tags to the projects with black and white twine, for the chocolate moustache I die cut a moustache and for the bag I die cut a top hat.

       


8 comments:

  1. This is so fun! LOVE the mustache theme! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a great project! I love the mustaches! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love all the mustaches! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute projects! Thanks for playing at JB's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER DUPER FUN projects, Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun projects!!! I love the mustaches too, one of my favs! Great job. Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great project. that chocolate mustach is awesome too. So super cute. Thanks for joining the JB Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very adorable !!! love the chocolate stash hahahhaa thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge !!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete