Saturday 7 April 2018

CHick MagNeT

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to share a DT project I made for Treasure Box Designs!


How cute is this little guy from the "Funny Farm" file.
I used my We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board to
create the bag and matted it with some barn board pattern paper.
Then I added some foam tape to the back of the boy and his chicken.
Finally, I added the tag to the top of the bag with the perfect sentiment for this little guy.
The tag and sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms Mini Tag Dies 2 and Udderly Adorable.


Head over to the Treasure Box Design Facebook page and like us.
You can also see some of the other DT members designs using many of
the Treasure Box Design files.

Hope you enjoyed my project today!
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! How fun with those chicken feet candies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! I LOVE the barn Pattern paper! It's Fantastic Nancy!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete