Tuesday 3 April 2018

Sit back & relax!

Good Morning Everyone!
We've got a new challenge today at Die Cuttin Divas
This week it's a sketch challenge


I used Jaded Blossom's Rectangle Dies and Stitched Circle Dies.
The sand was created using the Tropical Dies.
The flip flops and sentiment are from My creative Time's
Sit back & relax stamp set.

Head over to Die Cuttin Divas and see the fabulous 
sketches the other Divas have created.
Then link up your own project.
Can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by!
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to when I can sit back and relax at the beach. Only 7 more weeks. Love the colors and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, happy colors on this card, and the inking looks great!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Summer card. Love the stitching on the sandals!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!
    Can't wait to put my toes in the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete