Tuesday 17 April 2018

Spring is Here

Good Morning!
Happy Tuesday, Everyone!
There is a new challenge starting today at Die Cuttin Divas!

3-2-1
(3 pattern papers - 2 embellishments - 1 ribbon/bow)
Here is what I made

This umbrella is from SVG Cuts, Bunny Trail Bags SVG Kit.
The paper is from Imaginisce,
I used 2 blue bling for the embellishments
and a paper bow.

Hope you join in our challenge this week!
Head over to Die Cuttin Divas and check out the other fabulous design my fellow diva's have created.
Thanks for stopping by
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is AWESOME Nancy!!! I love your cool 3D umbrella!! It's perfect for Spring Time and the pattern papers are just PERFECT!!! Fantastic my Friend!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome project!! I love all the pretty papers!! I LOVE it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I didn't even think about making a 3D project for this challenge, but this umbrella is perfect! I love its chunkiness!! Very Spring-y!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling treat holder! Perfect for a shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool and I love it:)

    ReplyDelete